Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Girl!

Big Girl is a dear friend of mine who I often look at like a big sister, who I have known since my days at ASU. We have shared some good times and each been through some not so good times but our friendship remains.

When I think of Big Girl the following come to mind (in no particular order): "Come on Eileen", "It's a quick blow and go", diet coke, green jello, Friday night movies, Wendy's fries (with no salt, they are fresher that way), Sunny's pizza, Martini Ranch, The Gap at Trolley Square (whenever we go their I get the best deals), ASU Athletic Events

What I really admire (and what inspires me) about Big Girl are the following: her love for her family and friends, her courage and strength, her strong faith, she's a great wife and mother, and she's a cancer survivor!

Wishing you the best on your birthday Big Girl...and every day!

No comments: