Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Here on the East Coast it is officially Father's Day...so Happy Father's Day Dad! Can't wait to see you (and celebrate) in a few weeks. You will be glad to know that I booked my ticket today so I will actually be coming home...nothing like waiting until the last minute.


My dad came out to Boston to visit for a week last fall and we had a great time. On the day the above picture was taken we were both wearing pedometers and took over 15,000 steps. Yes, our feet were killing us but how can you not smile when at Fenway Park watching the Sox win? This was the first of our two trips to the Park, the second was for Game 1 of the playoffs.


Hope you have a great day dad - love ya!


Also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my uncles, my "brother-in-law" and friends (including stranger friend Matt) who are all dads!


PS - Here's another picture from my dads trip that is now proudly hanging in my living room!








1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sarah from the MA here!

YAY for the east coat logelin fans.

I agree - we need a m&m visit.