Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ahhh, the gym

Dear Gym,
You were nice to me today. Maybe I will come and visit you again tomorrow.
EOB

So I have been really BAD about going to the gym this year, in fact I can count the number of times I have been on one hand. Today, I hope I turned over a new leaf. The gym that I belong to is a quick jaunt from the office and there are quite a few other women that also go to "my gym" (it's an all-women's gym). This afternoon Gym Buddy and I decided that today was the day to get back in the groove so we left the office at 2:30 for the gym. After 45 minutes on the elliptical I figured I should probably hit the showers and get back to the office. Surprisingly I hadn't reached the "bored" or "tired" point which I consider pretty darn good considering my serious lapse! So after a stop at Bucks (Starbucks) for an iced green tea (unsweetened) I was on my way back to the office, refreshed and ready to get back to work.

No comments: