Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend in Review...

Met up with Old Roommate A (ORA) on Saturday morning to catch "Made of Honor". By the time I got to the theatre the show was already 15 minutes in so we went to CVS got some drinks and snacks and sat at the "park" and chatted until the next show started (they were playing an hour apart). I am a sucker for chick flicks and this was pretty darn cute (and funny too). I can see myself buying this movie when it comes out on DVD (Mom or Dad - This is a hint for a future Birthday/Christmas gift). I think ORA and I decided that we would be seeing 3 of the 5 movies that were previewed...don't ask what they were...but they were definitely chick flicks. Next on our radar is "Sex and the City".

When we emerged from the movie there was not a cloud in the sky! ORA needed to get home as her fiance had arrived back from London while we were in the show, so I headed for a little shopping. (I was NOT ready to go home, it was way TOO nice out!) I did some damage at the Eddie Bauer Outlet and then headed to Macy's. After Macy's I hopped on the train and headed to Harvard to get some make-up and then headed home.

This morning I woke up and went to Target with one of my roommates (on the bus - Brother you can laugh now). They have decent cardigans and I needed a white one to go with my new skirt (I picked up a black one too for shiggles). Instead of heading home, we decided to go to the local hardware store for some chairs for the back porch.

I got home to find a text from ORA's fiance wanting to meet for lunch, hopped in the shower, threw on some clothes, and headed to Harvard for lunch at Border Cafe (yes, this was the second time I have been there this week). After lunch, I spent some time wandering around Harvard looking for some navy blue shoes...no dice. Walked home to enjoy more of the nice weather.

Got home in time to see the Sox and the Celtics win (and miss the sprinkles that have since fallen from the sky).

Overall Rating: Fantabulous!

No comments: