Monday, May 26, 2008

My long weekend in pictures




Gardening with Roommate D - she decided that our backyard needed a little color.










Grilled some chicken and veggies for dinner on Sunday night...no recipe this week.

Our other roommate (Roommate K) had a BBQ on Friday night to celebrate the end of her school year and had purchased a "BBQ in a Bag". It was way cool, just put the bag in the grill and light both ends of the bag and wait for the coals to warm. I will definitely be doing more grilling now that I know how easy it is!











Feet up, enjoying the great weather!













My table of goodies
  • Iced tea from Dunkin Donuts w/lemon & 1 splenda
  • Keys to the house
  • Phone
  • iPod
  • Toilet paper (there is something blowing around that has my number)
  • Magazines (I am way behind...the open issue is from December...thanks busy season)

No comments: