Friday, May 16, 2008

Friends & Facials (and some bowling too)

I heart having business cards.
I heart fish bowls at fun establishments.
I heart dropping my business cards in the fish bowls.
I heart winning things at fun establishments.

My good luck started last summer/fall when I dropped my card in the fish bowl at Lucky Strike lanes and won a bowling party for 16. Since the original party was paid for by Big Boss Man, I figured it was only fair to use my free party for work peeps. (For the most part we all get along.) So we used our free party on St. Patrick's Day - super fun. Big Boss Man and I left the office early that day to hit up the Souvenir Store, he wanted to buy green Sox hats for everyone. Fun times were had by all and the green hats were a hit.

Fast forward to April. I had used a sample of some Origins lotion while in Ohio for my BFF's baptism that I LOVED! I returned to Boston on Sunday and Brother arrived in town on Monday. Monday evening we headed to Harvard Square for dinner so I stopped at Origins for some lotion. While paying I whipped out the card and dropped it in. Come Wednesday I get a phone call that I have won a Healthy Happy Hour for me and three friends. (Healthy Happy Hour includes facials, neck massages and make-up.) Yesterday was Happy Hour and it was GREAT! Me and my three favorite fellow GPSA-ers went to Origins for a little in-store pampering before heading to Border Cafe for some mexican food. Such a great girls night - must do it again - soon!

No comments: