Friday, May 16, 2008

The week in review (or just really the last few days)

I haven't posted in a few days so I am going to post a few times today...this is so fun! A quick recap here - other things will be in longer posts following.


*Old Roommate A arrived back in town today for her summer internship. Tonight we went out for salads and drinks, and tomorrow we are catching "Made of Honor" before her fiance arrives back in town. Yay for another girls day and a total chick flick...will write a review tomorrow.


*Kids say the funniest things...was emailing with Chief the other day and she was telling me how her little girl is telling people that the name for Baby Chief will be dependent on eye color. Love it! For real - where do kids come up with this stuff?


*Got an email from Boo - I love getting emails from her - even though they are often just one sentence. The fact that she gets on the computer and writes to me is "asome" (a direct spelling from her most recent email to me)!


*Talked to Grams on Mothers Day (obviously) and she was telling me how she went to Bill's apartment to unbutton his shirts earlier in the week...giggle now (I sure as hell did)...she was just helping him out because his fingers don't work as well as they used to. I asked her if she realized how naughty that sounded, after my giggling of course. She's 88 and I love her dearly for who she is and the things she says (some of which are not appropriate to repeat).

No comments: